Effective Date: 01th June 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our related sites or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our related sites, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following: personal information such as your name, email address, and demographic information.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect or receive for various purposes:
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
- To improve user experience.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes.
5. Retention of Your Information
6. Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability.
7. Updates To This Policy
8. Contact Us